Make a bold statement in your water feature design with the 1.5" boxed cannon scupper. This water spout is simple in design and performs as well as it looks. Seen in small fountains alone or in multiples on a large water feature wall, the Keegan boxed water scupper will surely appeal to your guests or clients.
The purpose of the box on this model is to settle water better before exiting the spout and also for ease of installation.
The inlet on our boxed Keegan models have a 1.5" FNPT inlet at the base of the box in the rear. The outlet, as seen in photos, is near the top of the box. We can manufacture the box, inlet size or spout size to your specifications, if desired. Please call us at 888-702-2558 for custom order requests.
Manufactured from quality materials, marine-grade stainless steel has been sourced for each and every Keegan box cannon scupper we produce. All seams are fully-welded and upon brilliant finishing, a chemical coating is applied to aid in corrosion resistance.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals are less often.
- Keegan 1.5" Boxed Cannon Scupper/Spout
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Baffled flow controls exiting water for less spray and splash.
- Flow Rate: 20 GPH - 250 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 420 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Dimensions: 6" W x 14.5" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass, Other custom Colors)