Distinct yet simple in design, the 1" Keegan cannon-style water spout in provides the white noise you've been looking for in your garden, pond, fountain, pool or courtyard. The Keegan cannon water spout fits well into both modern and traditional styles of landscapes, subtly protruding from your fountain wall with grace and elegance. Often seen in a row of 3 or more, the 1" Keegan Stainless Steel Cannon scupper is one that your guest will surely not miss!
Manufactured from premium materials, the Keegan 1" water spout is made from 316 marine-grade stainless steel, fully welded with a baffle to calm the water inside, and then chemically-treated to aid in corrosion resistance. Our expert metal finishers apply a seamless brushed finish for quality looks and longevity.
We often manufacture these for customers requesting differing lengths or connection types as the stocked sizes. Please call us at 888-702-2558 for more details.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Keegan 1" Round Cannon Style Water Fountain Spout
- 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Baffled flow controls exiting water for less spray and splash.
- Flow Rate: 20 GPH - 250 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 420 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 1" W x 7.25" D x 1" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass, Other custom Colors)