Look no further than the 2" Keegan boxed cannon scupper when you want the best product for the job. The 2" Keegan boxed cannon scupper is simple in design, blending well into busy landscape designs where it needs to perform more than be the highlight. Made for all types of water features including pool, ponds and fountains, the 2" round Keegan water feature will be a crowd pleaser at your next gathering.
The purpose of the box on this model is to settle water better before exiting the spout and also for ease of installation.
The inlet on all our boxed Keegan models have a 1.5" FNPT inlet at the base of the box in the rear. The outlet, as seen in photos, is near the top of the box. We can manufacture the box, inlet size or spout size to your specifications, if desired. Please call us at 888-702-2558 for custom order requests.
Manufactured from quality materials, marine-grade stainless steel has been sourced for each and every Keegan box cannon scupper we produce. All seams are fully-welded and upon brilliant finishing, a chemical coating is applied to aid in corrosion resistance.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals are less often.
- Keegan 2" Boxed Cannon Scupper/Spout
- 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Baffled flow controls exiting water for less spray and splash.
- Flow Rate: 25 GPH - 350 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 420 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 15.5" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass, Other custom Colors)