Bold in size and style, the Larini round cannon-style scupper is timeless in style. This unique product is popular due to it's size and gently sloping lip, aiding in dropping water gracefully from it's lip. At home in both pools and fountains, the Larini 4" round water spout fits into all sizes of water features from small to large. Build with the best quality and style water feature products such as this cannon style scupper today!
The Larini 4" Water Spout (or Scupper) measures 11" in total length but maybe buried in a wall so that it only protrudes 4". The internal baffle in the Larini calms water before it exits the lip of the scupper. At it's end the Larini 4" Copper cannon water scupper has a tapered lip which aids in ensuring that water does not drip back.
Handcrafted in the USA of pure copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. The standard product is brushed, but is available in patina finishes, as well.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
Need a custom size? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email us at email@example.com for more details and pricing.
- Lanari 4” Round Water Fountain Spout
- Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 200 GPH - 800 GPH
- Grounding Attachment on Rear
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 6" - 9" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT
- Dimensions: 4" W x 11" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)