Nothing our classes a pool or fountain build than one with multiple spillways pushing water in sheer elegance from an elevation. Enjoy the white noise of falling water, plus the functional beauty of small sheets of water falling in proper form into your pool or basin. In a 6" width, the Lombardi Spa to Pool and fountain spillway trays are commonly found in multiples fanning across a round spa. Impress your clients or guests with the addition of these spillway trays today!
The Lombardi stainless steel spa-to-pool & water feature spillway is crafted from 316 marine-grade stainless steel in the USA. Featuring a tapered down drip edge, water sheets perfectly flat from the spillway without drip back onto the wall below.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Lombardi Spa to Pool & Water Feature Spillway
- 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Tapered Drip Edge to sheet water and avoid drip back
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 225 GPH - 600 GPH
- Dimensions: 6" W x 12.25" D x 3" H
- Available in Copper & Brass