Enhance the appeal of spa to pool spillways and water features with this copper spillway. The elegance of brushed copper in water features have stood the test of time, lending well to both modern and traditional designs. Often these spillways are incorporated into commercial and residential water features adding stunning contrast to concrete, tile and stone.
The Lombardi copper spa-to-pool & water feature spillway is crafted from 100+ copper in the USA. Featuring a tapered down drip edge, water sheets perfectly flat from the spillway without drip back onto the wall below.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Lombardi Spa to Pool & Water Feature Spillway
- 100% Copper
- Tapered Drip Edge to sheet water and avoid drip back
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 300 GPH - 800 GPH
- Dimensions: 8" W x 12" D x 3" H *lip is 1/4 in.
- Available in 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel