Our Marco stainless steel pencil jet is an excellent substitute for commonplace deck jet or aerator that wet your patio and servicing is difficult. For new or old construction, the Marco pencil jet for pools, spa's and fountains gracefully adds a hidden water feature to your project that will impress you and your guests for many years to come. Commonly used in pairs opposing each other, the water dancing as it lands into your pool or basin provides welcoming white noise. The Marco stainless steel product can also be used to replace fan style pool cooling aerators.
Positioned just below the deck, these pencil jets shoot a stream of water in a elegant arc across your pool bringing simple elegance and sophistication to your pool or fountain.
The Marco pencil jet for pools, spa's and fountains alike is machined from Stainless Steel for a long life and great looks.
- Marco Pencil Jet/Aerator for Pools, Spas and Fountains
- Precision CNC Milled
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Simple Design with No Moving Parts
- Flow Rate: 42 GPH - 270 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" MNPT
- Dimensions: 1.375" W x 2" D x 1.375" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Brass)