Make a statement in your pool or landscape design with our Mesa hammered copper water feature bowl. Strong design lines and a soft neutral appearance are qualities that lend this hammered copper water bowl to be an excellent choice for your landscape design. This water feature is bold in size and fits well into larger landscape environments as a element or a standalone centerpiece. Seen in pairs or multiples often, the grace and elegance of these hammered copper water bowls will surely impress your company.
The Mesa hammered copper water bowl can be left to fill with water or with a substrate added to suit your style. Often we see red colored smooth river rock, accenting the styling of the bowl provided.
Manufactured to our specifications from 16 gauge hammered copper material, the Mesa hammered copper water bowl is engineered to last the test of time. The scupper is positioned with a slight downward angle, avoiding water from running and dripping back onto the bowl.
- Mesa 31" Square Water Bowl
- 16 gauge Copper Construction Construction
- Hammered copper appearance with brown patina coating
- Flow Rate: 450 GPH - 1150 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Dimensions: 31" W x 31" D x 10" H (Center hole is 1 5/8" in Diameter)
- Finish: Brown Patina Hammered Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)
**** THIS IS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED VIA FREIGHT. CRATING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE, BUT ACTUAL COST OF FREIGHT WILL BE BILLED TO BUYER AFTER PURCHASE (LESS ORIGINAL PAID POSTAGE). ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT TEMPE, AZ LOCATION FOR NO ADDITIONAL POSTAGE/FREIGHT CHARGES. ****