Look no further than the Mesa hammered copper water and planter bowl if elegance and sophistication is what you seek. Water effortlessly falls from the front lip of the built-in scupper, while your plants will thrive in beauty within this landscape feature. Rustic in appearance but modern in styling, the Mesa hammered copper water and planter bowl suits almost all landscape designs. Normally poised on pillars with water falling into fountain basins or into a pool, this water feature is normally seen in multiples but can also stand alone.
Manufactured to our specifications from 16 gauge hammered copper material, the Mesa hammered copper water and planter bowl is engineered to last the test of time. The scupper encapsulated within the bowl has a slight downward angle, keeping water from running and dripping back onto the bowl.
- Mesa 31" Square Water & Planter Bowl
- 16 gauge Copper Construction Construction
- Hammered copper appearance with brown patina coating
- Internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 450 GPH - 1150 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Inlet: (2) 1/2" MNPT on back of spout contained in bowl
- Dimensions: 31" W x 31" D x 10" H (Center hole is 4" in Diameter)
- Finish: Brown Patina Hammered Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)
**** THIS IS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED VIA FREIGHT. CRATING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE, BUT ACTUAL COST OF FREIGHT WILL BE BILLED TO BUYER AFTER PURCHASE (LESS ORIGINAL PAID POSTAGE). ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT TEMPE, AZ LOCATION FOR NO ADDITIONAL POSTAGE/FREIGHT CHARGES. ****