Add ambiance and elegance to your fountain, pond or pool with the 4" Mosegi in brushed copper. A popular option for traditional and modern architectural styles, the mosegi copper water scupper/spout is simple in design while elevating the styling and finishes of your landscape. Seen alone in smaller fountains, or in numbers for a larger fountain or in a pool, the 4" mosegi copper water scupper/spout is sure to win over your clients or guests!
As a smaller version of our classic 6" Mosegi, the 4" Mosegi water spout/scupper works well in multiples due to it's size. Inside you'll find a water baffle that will lay water flat as it exits the water tray into your basin.
Handcrafted in the USA of pure copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Mosegi 4” Rectangular Water Fountain Spout
- Brushed Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 150 - 400 GPH
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 100 GPH, 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 200 GPH
- Inlet: 1/2" FPT on back
- Dimensions: 4" W x 5" D x 1" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless, Copper Metallic Powdercoat, Textured Rust, Silver Metallic & Custom Colors)