The Mosegi's timeless style and appeal is why it's one of our bestselling products! Manufactured in 100% copper, the styling simplicity are only slightly outweighed by it's functionality. An internal baffle calms water as it enters the Mosegi waterfall style spout, perfect for your pool or fountain design. Seen as a single spillway scupper in smaller fountains, in decorative posts pouring in the pools, or in multiples on a water feature wall, the Mosegi will always impress!
The Mosegi has a 6” width and an 8” depth, making a bold statement in your design. This water spout is available in several finishes or unfinished to put your own color to.
Handcrafted in the USA of 100% copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Copper will patina with water contact, leading to colors of brown and black with green and blue accents.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Mosegi 6” Rectangular Water Fountain Spout
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 225 - 600 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 8" D x 2" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Silver Metallic, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)