Indulge in the soothing sound of flowing water and the elegance of a cascading sheet of water gracefully entering your fountain or pool. The 96" copper Nakano is an open-top spillway with a minimal lip that proudly displays the copper finish and develops a patina over time. The Nakano copper spillway is akin to a sheer descent, but it doesn't project water as far from the wall. Enhance your clients' or friends' enjoyment with a sophisticated fountain or pool featuring one or multiple copper Nakano waterfall spillways!
Crafted in the USA by skilled artisans using top-quality materials, the Nakano copper spillway surpasses its imported counterparts. Its construction features heavy-gauge copper for the lip, ensuring its durability. The Nakano in copper is a reliable piece of equipment that will endure the test of time. Specifically designed baffles inside the tank create a smooth sheet of water with less noise and splashing. The front lip allows water to gently cascade off the spillway while preventing it from running down the wall, whether it's turned on or off.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Nakano 96" Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 2,700 - 10,800 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 4,250 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 7,500 GPH
- Inlet: (6) 1" FPT on Bottom of Unit (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 96" W x 5" D x 3" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel and Powdercoated Finishes)