Luxury is defined by the Nardo's presence in your water feature. Elegant and timeless in design, the copper Nardo is an excellent addition to all architectural styles. With it's open top and sharp turned down lip, water falls out of this square copper scupper effortlessly providing welcomed natural sound and a spectacle for the eyes. Often seen in multiples, the Nardo requires little water flow to add to your pool or fountain water feature.
Hand crafted in the USA from 100% pure copper, the Nardo is brush finished. Manufactured from 16 gauge Copper with an integrated lip, the Nardo water feature drops water nearly straight down from it's lip.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Nardo 4" Open Top Scupper
- 16 gauge Copper Construction
- Splash guard baffle pushes water down to allow for a variety of water volumes.
- Flow Rate: 150 - 400 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 4" W x 5.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)