Luxury is defined by the Nardo's presence in your water feature. Elegant and timeless in design, the stainless steel Nardo is an excellent addition to all architectural styles. With it's open top and sharp turned down lip, water falls out of this square copper scupper effortlessly providing welcomed natural sound and a spectacle for the eyes. Often seen in multiples, the Nardo requires little water flow to add to your pool or fountain water feature.
Hand crafted in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, the Nardo is brush finished. Manufactured from 16 gauge Stainless Steel with an integrated lip, the Nardo water feature drops water nearly straight down from it's lip.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Nardo 4" Open Top Scupper
- Marine-grade stainless steel Construction
- Splash guard baffle pushes water down to allow for a variety of water volumes.
- Flow Rate: 150 - 400 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 5.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)