Enjoy the peace and tranquil sound of rushing water falling into your pool or fountain. Enhance your pool build, pool remodel or fountain project with the 24" Copper Picard Scupper. It's simple styling lends itself to a multitude of landscape styles, from colonial to modern. Built to perform and last a lifetime, this 24" copper scupper is sure to drive the value of your projects up and the finish results to a next level.
The 24" Copper Picard cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It's constructed from 100% copper that's brush finished to match other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the 24" Copper Picard cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Picard 24" Cascading Scupper for Pools & Fountains
- Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 24" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)