The 48" Picard Cascading Scupper embodies elegance and enduring design as its standout features. With its bold presence, this scupper complements a wide range of landscaping designs, whether in a pool or fountain setting. Enjoy the tranquil sound produced by a group of 48" Picard scuppers as they gracefully channel water into a pool or fountain basin provides a soothing white noise to enhance your ambiance.
Loaded with features that reflect the hallmark quality of the Majestic Water Spout brand, the 48" Picard Cascading Step Scupper is meticulously crafted from marine-grade stainless steel. It undergoes our specialized corrosion resistance treatment and is then brushed to achieve a finish that harmonizes seamlessly with other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the 48" Picard Cascading Scupper, dual baffles work in harmony to gently calm the incoming water, ensuring a flawless sheet of water flows off the spill edge with minimal turbulence.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Picard 48" Cascading Step Scupper for Pools & Fountains
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 1850 - 4800 GPH
- Inlet: (3) 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 48" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)