Build beauty and timeless style into your pool or fountain project. Perfect for new built water features or renovations to existing, the 6" Picard in copper is the perfect match for all landscape styles! The 6" Picard step scupper in copper exudes quality and defines your water feature with quality and great function. Bold enough to standalone in a small fountain but most often seen in multiples, the 6" Picard is sure to impress!
The 6" Picard cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It's constructed from 100% copper that will patina with time unless cleaned regularly, then it is brushed for the finish that match well to other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the 6" Picard cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Picard 6" Cascading Scupper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 225 - 650 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 9" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)