Elegance and timeless design are two of the best features of the 8" Picard cascading scupper. Bold in it's own right, the 8" Picard accents nearly all landscaping designs in either a pool or fountain environment. The serene sound that a group of 8" Picard scuppers create while sheeting water into a pool or fountain basin gives great white noise to enjoy.
The 8" Picard cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It's constructed from 100% copper that will patina with time unless cleaned regularly, then it is brushed for the finish that match well to other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the 8" Picard cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Picard 8" Cascading Scupper
- Heavy gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 300 - 800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 8" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)