Create an awe-inspiring water feature in your outdoor living renovation with the 8" Picard Water Scupper, made from hammered copper! The timeless styling of the Picard married with a hand hammered copper finish is the perfect match for any fountain or pool renovation.
The 8" Picard is packed with features to make it look great and perform even better. Our designers found the perfect radius, lip length and baffle angle to create a water feature that is built to impress when the water is flowing or not! Engineered with dual baffles, the 8" Picard providing a bountiful cascading sheet effect of water that is not perfectly smooth but more like a waterfall.
Our hammered copper is heavier-gauge than many of our competitors and we weld our products rather than braze them. Built by American craftsman utilizing the high quality tools, the 8" Picard Pool & Fountain Scupper in hammered copper is built to stand the test of time.
If you need a customized product, we offer those services with industry leading lead times and affordable pricing. Please call us at (888) 702-2558 for more details and pricing!
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Picard 8" Cascading Scupper
- Heavy-Gauge Hammered Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 300 - 800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 8" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Hammered Copper (Available in Brushed Copper, Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)