Enhance your fountain or pool's water feature with the Regazzoni cannon style water spout in brushed stainless steel. More appealing to some, the brushed stainless steel finish is generally revered as a more upscale appearance. Seen in commercial and residential water features, the Regazzoni in stainless can standalone or be paired with other stainless steel water feature elements.
These 3" Round Cannon-Style water spouts work well in newly built water features, fountains and pools, but also to replace unsightly lion heads and other out of style fountain/pool styles.
The Regazzoni 3" Water Spout (or Scupper) measures 11" in total length but maybe buried in a wall so that it only protrudes 4". The internal baffle in the Regazzoni round water spout calms water before it exits the lip of the scupper.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Regazzoni 3” Round Water Fountain Spout
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 125 GPH - 800 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT
- Dimensions: 3" W x 11" D x 3" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper Metallic, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)