Looking for a round water spout that will add that extra "wow" factor to your landscape design or pool? The Regazzoni in Copper makes it's point as a bold element of any design. With it's sweeping front cutout and available escutcheon plates, the possibilities for including this spout into your landscape or pool are endless.
These 3" Round Cannon-Style water spouts work well in newly built water features, fountains and pools, but also to replace dated lion heads and other out of style fountain/pool styles.
The Regazzoni 3" Water Spout (or Scupper) measures 11" in total length but maybe buried in a wall so that it only protrudes 4". The internal baffle in the Regazzoni round water spout calms water before it exits the lip of the scupper.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Powder coating is Pool and Spa chemical resistant.
Note: This product is manufactured from stainless steel with a copper-style powdercoated finish. This finish will not naturally patina and change colors as real copper material would. Returns of this product for replacement in real copper are subject to our refund policy.
- Regazzoni 3” Round Water Fountain Spout
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 125 GPH - 800 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT
- Dimensions: 3" W x 11" D x 3" H
- Finishes: Copper Metallic Powdercoat (Available in Silver Metallic, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)