The Regazzoni water spout adds timeless style while also modernizing your fountain or pool. Often found in more traditionally styled-homes, these water spouts work well as pool or fountain water features. The open-cut top is elegant while still being subtle in design, while water flows effortlessly off the edge of the Regazzoni mask into your basin or pool.
This 3" round water feature spout is bold at 10" long with a 4" escutcheon plate and an internal baffle to ensure less spray and a graceful exit for the water that flows through it.
Our water feature masks are an ideal product for our customers with pools, spas and fountains that are remodeling or updating style. They are fixed to a masonry wall via gluing the bolts on the rear of the unit into the wall while sealing around the spout with silicone to ensure no dripping around the spout. This makes updating a water feature significantly easier than re-plumbing and replacing finishes such as tile.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Powdercoating is Pool and Spa chemical resistant.
*** THIS IS A MASK/RETROFIT VERSION THAT HAS NO THREADED PLUMBING FITTING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLUMBED VERSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE. ***
- Regazzoni 3” Round Water Fountain Spout Mask
- Heavy Gauge 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 125 GPH - 800 GPH
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 2.385" ID (Fits up to 2" Schedule 40 PVC)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 10" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Satin Black Powdercoat (Available in Copper Style, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)