Preserve your minimalist pool design while seamlessly integrating a water feature into your pool that seems to appearance and vanish from thin air! The Sheila 24" under deck mounted pool scupper is the perfect model for those without a water feature wall but with the desire to have the sound of a waterfall from their pool.
The Sheila 24" Stainless Steel under coping pool scupper functions as well as it looks. This scupper design is engineered with internal baffling and structure to make a generous arching sheet of water that lands gracefully into your pool. Manufactured in the USA for high quality materials, this product is crafted from our experts to a finish perfect for that final touch. These underdeck pool scuppers also double to cool water in the summer acting as an aerator would and also makes for a pool waterfall shower.
Available in any width, with differing lip lengths and in various finishes, call us for a custom order quote and lead times at 888-702-2558.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Sheila 24" Arched Flowing Underdeck Waterfall Spillway
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Baffled construction aids in Distribution of Water
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" Female NPT Threaded on back (Bottom Available)
- Water Flow & Projection: 600 GPH - 1200 GPH
- Dimensions: 24" W x 9" D (Inc Lip) x 4" H
- Color: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass & Powder coated Colors)