Classical styling and sophistication meet with the Soma water fountain emitter. It's flowing floral pattern and simple emitter bring out the best features in your water feature. The oil brushed bronze pattern is slightly distressed, showing off the unique accents of this beautiful handcrafted product. Seen alone in smaller water feature fountain, or in larger water features in multiples, the Soma water fountain emitter will surely warm up your water features appearance.
Manufactured in the USA from solid cast bronze, this water feature emitter is strong and well made. This is not some cheap shell that will crack and fall apart over time, but a robust product that will surely outlive your fountain itself. The straight through design of the emitter allows for varied projection of the water it flows.
This product is available in several finishes including a darker oil rubbed bronze, distressed copper, antique pewter and raw pewter. Please inquire via phone at 888-702-2558 for more details on these finish options.
*** Finishes are hand applied by expert craftsmen. Being hand applied, there may be variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Returns due to finish variations will not be accepted. ***
- Soma 3/4" Bordeaux Classic Water Fountain Emitter
- Heavy Cast Bronze Construction
- Flow Rate: 120 GPH - 180 GPH
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 120 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 160 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" MPT
- Dimensions: 4.5" W x 1.75" D x 4.5"H
- Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Available in Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Copper, Antique Pewter, Pewter and other Patina finishes)