The Sutton simple design allows for the natural beauty of your fountain or pool to shine through. With minimal exposure of the spillway, your water feature materials are not overpowered by bulky scuppers that steal the show. Simple in design, the copper Sutton is built to perform, be sure to choose this product for that above and beyond project!
Manufactured in the USA from high quality materials, our expert craftsman construct products that perform as good as they look. Engineered to sheet water and avoid drip back on the wall, internal baffles ensure that the water flows smoothly minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
Copper will tarnish and patina with time. If patina colors are not desired, Scotchbrite may be used to maintain it's shine.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
Need something custom? Possibly a longer lip? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
- Sutton 12" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 450 - 1200 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 12" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass or Powder Coat Colors)