Drive your fountain or pool design forward with the clean and sleek style of 18" Sutton sheer descent spillway in Copper. It's short lip is perfect for those looking for a classy water feature that does not draw too much attention to itself. See in multiples often, the 18" Sutton in Copper can be flanked by the same width or smaller widths for an impressive look!
Manufactured from heavy-gauge copper by our expert craftsmen in the USA, the Sutton provides you years of elegance and grace. Internal baffles ensure that the water flows into a perfect sheet minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
Copper will tarnish and patina with time. If patina colors are not desired, Scotchbrite may be used to maintain it's shine.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
Need something custom? Possibly a longer lip? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
- Sutton 18" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 675 - 1800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 18" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)