High-end aesthetics and quality are two of the key features of the 24" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillways. Forget imported spillways that are coated to look like copper and bound to cause you headaches when the finish begins to peel off or discolor. The 24" Sutton sheer descent spillway is made to last in the USA from heavy-gauge 100% copper. The minimal design does not distract from other features of your landscape design while providing a perfect sheet of water up to 3 feet on demand. The 24" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillway never ceases to impress.
Manufactured from heavy-gauge copper sheet by our in house expert craftsman, the 24" Sutton is engineered to provide you years of elegance and grace. Internal baffles ensure that the water flows into a perfect sheet minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Sutton 24" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy Gauge 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT
- Dimensions: 24" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)