High-end aesthetics and quality are two of the key features of the copper 48" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillways. The minimal design does not distract from other features of your landscape design while providing a perfect sheet of water up to 3 feet on demand. The 48" copper Sutton sheer descent waterfall spillway never ceases to impress.
Manufactured in the USA from 100% pure copper, the 48" Sutton is meticulously handcrafted to provide years of elegance and grace. Internal baffles ensure that the water flows into a perfect sheet minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Sutton 48" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 2400 - 4800 GPH
- Inlet: (3) 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 48" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)