Enjoy the sound of rain all summer long with the Tomaso 90 degree rainfall water feature for pools and fountains. You'll often find these rainfall water features in commercial building lobbies, as well as falling into pools in private backyards. Available in various widths and custom sizes, the Tomaso 90 degree rainfall water feature is seen as a single water feature, or flanked by scuppers or spouts often. Fire features are also a beautiful addition besides or adjacent to the Tomaso 90 degree rainfall water features in fountains or pools!
Manufactured from sturdy 1/4" ABS material, the Tomaso rainfall water features are built to last and perform well in all aquatic environments. Unlike less expensive rainfall water features, our USA made product has holes 1/2" apart rather than the normal 1" and internal baffling to ensure even water distribution across the entire width.
Available in any width, with differing lip lengths and in various colors, call us for a custom order quote and lead times at 888-702-2558.
** All rain feature products require fine filtration of water from pump to spillway. All plumbing must be flushed upon installation to avoid immediate clogging concerns. Manufacturer's warranty does not cover clogging from debris. **
- Tomaso 18" 90 Degree Rainfall Spillway
- Durable 1/4" ABS Plastic Construction
- Baffled construction aids in Distribution of Water
- Rainfall holes are spaced at 1/2"
- Inlet: 1 1/2" PVC Male Slip on back
- Water Flow & Projection: 100 GPH - 550 GPH
- Dimensions: 18" W x 9.5" D (Inc Lip & PVC fitting) x 3.5" H
- Color: Gray (Available in White & Tan)