Let it Rain! Add the soothing sound of rain year-round with our Tomaso 36" curtain rainfall water feautre for pools or fountains. By design this rain water feature is built to be hidden in your landscape behind a stone, concrete or natural facade, often highlighted with LED lights to accent. The natural look and sound of rain from the Tomaso 36" curtain rain water feature will impress your guest and give you a barrier from neighboring noise. Rain features may standalone or be accompanied by scuppers or fire features inside or out to add that extra level of sophistication to your project.
Manufactured from sturdy 1/4" ABS material, the Tomaso curtain rainfall water features are built to last and perform well in all aquatic environments. Unlike less expensive rainfall water features, our USA made product has holes 1/2" apart rather than the normal 1" and internal baffling to ensure even water distribution across the entire width.
Available in any width, with differing lip lengths and in various colors, call us for a custom order quote and lead times at 888-702-2558.
** All rain feature products require fine filtration of water from pump to spillway. All plumbing must be flushed upon installation to avoid immediate clogging concerns. Manufacturer's warranty does not cover clogging from debris. **
- Tomaso 36" 90 Degree Curtain Rainfall Spillway
- Durable 1/4" ABS Plastic Construction
- Baffled construction aids in Distribution of Water
- Rainfall holes are spaced at 1/2"
- Inlet: 1 1/2" PVC Male Slip on back
- Water Flow & Projection: 250 GPH - 750 GPH
- Dimensions: 36" W x 9.5" D (Inc Lip & PVC fitting) x 3.5" H
- Color: Gray (Available in White & Tan)