The Waverly is an elegant and simple spout design that’s been used throughout the ages. It is most suitable for water features such as outdoor living spaces, pools, spas, and fountains. This design is often used as a single spout for smaller water features or in a multiple spout configuration for a more elegant and grand look.
This versatile and timeless design measures 3" long from the round back plate with a 30-degree angle cut to allow the water to flow gracefully off the rounded tip. This water spout is available in several finishes or unfinished to put your own color to.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Powder coating is Pool and Spa chemical resistant..
- Waverly 1.5” Round Water Fountain Spout
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 50 GPH - 150 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 70 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 120 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FPT
- Dimensions: 4" W x 4.75" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Textured Rust Powdercoat (Available in Silver Metallic & Custom Colors)