Remodel your water feature from old lion heads to the more appealing Waverly water spout mask in brushed stainless steal finish. As an easy and inexpensive way to update the water feature in your pool or fountain, the Waverly stainless steel glue on renovation water feature mask does not require any new plumbing or digging into walls. It's as easy as removing your old undesirable water feature spouts or scuppers and replacing them with our mask products. Your fountain or pool will instantly be transformed into a more modern and sophisticated water feature.
Offered as a plumbed model, as well, the Waverly mask model is purposely built to be installed with adhesive and a sealing material such as silicone. The provided bolts are added for the purposes of securing the water spout mask to your existing wall with adhesive, while the flat backplate allows for silicone sealant. A baffle calms water as it enters the spout reducing spray and less than desirable water effects.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, the 3" Waverly water spout is fully welded and built to last. The baffle inside the spout hides the unsightly inlet and plumbing, plus ensures water exits the spout pleasantly.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Waverly 3" Round Water Fountain Spout Mask
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 70 GPH - 150 GPH
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4 1/4" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Copper Style, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)