Compliment your water feature build or remodel with the simple and elegant styling of the Waverly water fountain spout in pure copper. Aging naturally, the copper Waverly is a classic often seen in fountains and pools of all styles. The Waverly round copper water fountain spout is ideal for all types of water features build into pools and fountains of all sizes.
This versatile and timeless design protudes 2" from the square back plate with a angled cut to allow the water to flow gracefully off the rounded tip. Our engineering staff included a baffle into this water fountain spout that adds to the aesthetic of the water when it's flowing.
Handcrafted in the USA of pure copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. The standard product is brushed, but is available in several patina finishes, as well.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Waverly 1.5” Square Water Fountain Spout
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Grounding/Bonding Lug Attached to Product for Electrical Shock Protection
- Flow Rate: 50 GPH - 150 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 70 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 120 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 2" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Copper Style, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)