Majestic in it's own right, the Williams medium sized water fountain scupper spout is the perfect roman classical style for your fountain or pool water feature. Ir's bold and fancy escutcheon plate marries well against stone of all types, while its rustic oil rubbed bronze finish adds timeless appeal to your landscape environment. The escutcheon plates floral and oak leaves drive the style of this oil rubbed bronze water fountain spout scupper forward. See alone in smaller fountains or in multiples for larger fountain & pool walls, the Williams is sure to impress your guests!
Manufactured in the USA from premium materials, the Williams Gothic style water spout is made from cast solid bronze and finished to a distressed oil rubbed bronze finish. Featuring a slight front lip aiding in keeping water from dripping back onto the spout and wall, this luxurious water feature spout performs as well as it looks.
This product is available in several finishes including a darker oil rubbed bronze, distressed copper, antique pewter and raw pewter. Please inquire via phone at 888-702-2558 for more details on these finish options.
- Williams Medium Roman Gothic Water Fountain Spout
- Cast Bronze Construction
- Flow Rate: 180 GPH - 300 GPH
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 180 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT
- Dimensions: 7" W x 7" D x 7"H
- Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Available in Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Copper, Antique Pewter, Pewter and other Patina finishes)