Enjoy the soothing sound of white noise as water gracefully exits the closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway for pools, fountains, water features and spa's. Our copper 18" closed top Zanardi is a favorite among owners for it's clean and sophisticated looks, while sheeting water well from it's hidden tank. Seen alone in smaller water feature fountains or in multiples in pools, we are sure you'll love the appearance and function of the 18" wide closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway.
Crafted from pure copper, the Zanardi is built to stand the test of time, while it's internal engineering and baffling system create a perfect water sheet exiting the feature.
Note that copper will naturally patina with time to darker brown with blue and green accents.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
**** Need a custom size? Call us at 888-702-2558 for a quote today! ****
- Zanardi 18" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 675 - 1800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 18" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)