Drive the design of your pool or fountain water feature forward with the Copper 24" closed top Zanardi. This product adds the pop of color and style that works well in many architectural styles, including modern and traditional. Simple in design and built to function well under many water volume, the copper 24" water feature scupper for pools and fountains is a sure win in your new build or remodel project!
Crafted from pure copper, the Zanardi is built to stand the test of time, while it's internal engineering and baffling system create a perfect water sheet exiting the feature.
Note that copper will naturally patina with time to darker brown with blue and green accents.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
**** Need a custom size? Call us at 888-702-2558 for a quote today! ****
- Zanardi 24" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 24" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)