Enjoy the soothing sound of white noise as water gracefully exits the closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway for pools, fountains, water features and spa's. Our stainless steel 24" closed top Zanardi is a favorite among owners for it's clean and sophisticated looks, while sheeting water well from it's hidden tank. Seen alone in smaller water feature fountains or in multiples in pools, we are sure you'll love the appearance and function of the 24" wide closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway.
Crafted from heavy gauge marine grade stainless steel, the Zanardi is built to stand the test of time, while it's internal engineering and baffling system create a perfect water sheet exiting the feature.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Zanardi 24" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 24" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper or Powder Coat Colors)