Create a landscape environment like none other with the 24" Zanardi Open Top Waterfall Spillway. The 24" Zanardi boldly projects out of fountain and pool walls, giving great view of water peacefully traversing it's spillway and sheeting water effortlessly into the basin below.
Made 100% from marine-grade stainless steel that has been treated with a military-spec chemical bath, the 24" Zanardi open top waterfall spillway will give you years of enjoyment without structural concern.
Zanardi open top waterfall spillways are built with a tank hidden into the wall, with proper baffling to provide a laminar flow of water sheeting for up to 3 feet into your basin.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Zanardi 24" Open Top Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy gauge 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 24" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper or Powder Coat Colors)