Create a landscape environment like none other with the 24" Zanardi Open Top Waterfall Spillway in Copper. The 24" Copper Zanardi boldly projects out of fountain and pool walls, giving great view of water peacefully traversing it's spillway and sheeting water effortlessly into the basin below.
Made 100% from C101 Copper that has been brush finished, the Copper Zanardi open top waterfall spillway will give you years of enjoyment without structural concern.
Zanardi open top waterfall spillways are built with a tank hidden into the wall, with proper baffling to provide a laminar flow of water sheeting for up to 3 feet into your basin.
**** Available in custom sizes and shapes, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Zanardi 24" Open Top Waterfall Spillway Copper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT
- Dimensions: 24" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)