The 4" Zanardi in copper adds style and flair to your unique pool or fountain project. It's long slender lip is ideal for all types of landscape styles ranging from traditional to modern. The 4" Zanardi is at home in smaller fountains where projection from a wall is important, or in multiples on larger water features.
Handcrafted in the USA of 100% copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Engineered to work for all types of water features, the 4" Zanardi contains multiple baffles to ensure a consistant and calm flow of water at all flow rates. Copper will patina with water contact, leading to colors of brown and black with green and blue accents.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Zanardi 4" Open Top Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 100 - 250 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 4" W x 15" D x 2" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)