Indulge in the tranquil serenity of the gentle white noise produced as water elegantly flows from our closed-top Zanardi waterfall spillway, perfect for pools, fountains, water features, and spas. Our copper 4" closed-top Zanardi is a cherished choice among owners for its clean and sophisticated aesthetics, seamlessly creating a well-structured water sheet from its concealed reservoir. Whether showcased individually in smaller water feature fountains or in multiples within pools, we're confident you'll adore both the appearance and functionality of the 4" wide closed-top Zanardi waterfall spillway.
Crafted exclusively from pure copper, the Zanardi is engineered to endure the test of time, while its internal design and baffling system ensure a flawless sheet of water as it gracefully exits the feature.
Note that copper will naturally patina with time to darker brown with blue and green accents.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
**** Need a custom size? Call us at 888-702-2558 for a quote today! ****
- Zanardi 4" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 150 - 400 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)