The Zanardi closed top spillway in copper is the perfect accent to your fountain or pool water feature. Styled in modern fashion, the closed top Zanardi is a popular product among owners and builder alike. With it's tank hidden in the wall the thin lip of the closed top Zanardi cascades water effortlessly into your basin below. The 6" width of the copper Zanardi closed top is perfect for small fountain or for use in multiples on larger water features.
Made from pure copper in the USA by our expertly trained craftsman, the Zanardi closed top waterfall spillway will give you years of enjoyment without structural concern.
Zanardi closed top waterfall spillways are built with a tank hidden into the wall, with proper baffling to provide a laminar flow of water sheeting for up to 3 feet into your basin.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
Need a custom size? Call us at 888-702-2558 or send your specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Zanardi 6" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 250 - 600 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass or Powder Coat Colors)