Add soothing sound and sophisticated style with the most petite Zanardi spillway we offer! The Zanardi 6" open top spillway scupper in copper is ideal for all landscape designs from traditional to modern contemporary. Seen in all sizes of water features, the compact nature of the 6" Zanardi copper scupper works as a single unit in smaller fountains or in multiples across larger pool and fountain water feature walls. Impress your clients with the build quality, materials and performance of this scupper today!
Handcrafted in the USA of 100% copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Copper will patina with water contact, leading to colors of brown and black with green and blue accents.
Zanardi open top waterfall spillways are built with a tank hidden into the wall, with proper baffling to provide a laminar flow of water sheeting for up to 3 feet into your basin.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Zanardi 6" Open Top Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 225 - 600 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)