Drive your water features design forward with the Zanardi Open Top Waterfall Spillway. The Zanardi boldly projects out of fountain and pool walls, giving great view of water peacefully traversing it's spillway and sheeting water effortlessly into the basin below.
Made from marine-grade stainless steel that has been treated with a military-spec chemical bath, the Zanardi open top waterfall spillway will give you years of enjoyment without structural concern.
Zanardi open top waterfall spillways are built with a tank hidden into the wall, with proper baffling to provide a laminar flow of water sheeting. We recommend mounting this product with a fall of less than 3 feet into your basin.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Zanardi 6" Open Top Waterfall Spillway
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 225 - 600 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)