Create a landscape environment like none other with the Zanardi Open Top Waterfall Spillway in Copper. The Copper Zanardi boldly projects out of fountain and pool walls, giving great view of water peacefully traversing it's spillway and sheeting water effortlessly into the basin below.
Made 100% from C101 Copper that has been brush finished, the Copper Zanardi open top waterfall spillway will give you years of enjoyment without structural concern.
Zanardi open top waterfall spillways are built with a tank hidden into the wall, with proper baffling to provide a laminar flow of water sheeting for up to 3 feet into your basin.
**** Available in custom sizes and shapes, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
*** Orders placed with Patina application are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Zanardi 8" Open Top Waterfall Spillway Copper
- 16 gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 300 - 800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Dimensions: 8" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)