Build your outdoor oasis with the soothing sound and incredible aesthetics of the 84" Open Top Zanardi, built from marine-grade stainless steel. It's shear size is a centerpiece that compliments all home and landscape styles transforming a standard pool or fountain into something extraordinary.
Engineered for a sheer decent or thick sheet of water, the 84" Open Top Zanardi can be mounted up to 36" from the water level of your pool or fountain basin without the water sheet breaking up. This provides less splash and a dazzling spectacle.
Manufactured in America to strict specification, the 84" Open Top Zanardi Pool Spillway is crafted by experts utilizing precision CNC equipment, TiG welded and protected with our corrosion resistance chemical processing. Built with long life and low maintenance in mind, marine-grade stainless steel will keep your pool or fountain spillway scupper shining for years to come.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
If your project requires a custom sized Waterfall Spillway, click here to request a custom order quote.
- Zanardi 84" Open Top Waterfall Spillway Scupper
- Made for Swimming Pool, Fountain & Pond Water Features
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 4200 - 8400 GPH
- Inlet: (5) 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 84" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper or Powder Coat Colors)