Enjoy the soothing sound of white noise as water gracefully exits the closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway for pools, fountains, water features and spa's. Our copper 48" closed top Zanardi is a favorite among owners for it's clean and sophisticated looks, while sheeting water well from it's hidden tank. Seen alone in smaller water feature fountains or in multiples in pools, we are sure you'll love the appearance and function of the 48" wide closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway.
Crafted from pure copper, the Zanardi is built to stand the test of time, while it's internal engineering and baffling system create a perfect water sheet exiting the feature.
Note that copper will naturally patina with time to darker brown with blue and green accents.
*** Orders placed with Patina application are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
**** Need a custom size? Call us at 888-702-2558 for a quote today! ****
- Zanardi 48" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 1450 GPH - 6000 GPH
- Inlet: (3) 1 1/2" FNPT
- Dimensions: 48" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)