The 4" Zanardi cascading fountain scupper is the perfect accent to your pool or fountain project. Long and narrow, the 4" stainless steel scupper is uniquely styled to build upon it's surrounding water feature styling. Suitable for all types architectural styles, the 4" Zanardi scupper in stainless steel marries well into small fountains or in multiples for larger water features. Building your water feature with this scupper will surely impress your guests or client!
Handcrafted in the USA of marine-grade stainless steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Engineered to work for all types of water features, the 4" Zanardi contains multiple baffles to ensure a consistent and calm flow of water at all flow rates. Our quality material selection process and corrosion prevention efforts ensure your water feature will outperform the competition.
*** Need something customized for your project? Please call us at 888-702-2558 with your specifications for quotes and lead times. ***
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Zanardi 4" Open Top Waterfall Spillway
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 100 - 250 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 4" W x 15" D x 2" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)